The Waggle Foundation accepts donations from individuals, companies and other foundations who wish to provide support to pet guardians facing economic euthanasia decisions. We then leverage these funds to provide grants and other forms of support to those organizations and people at the front lines of such heartbreaking choices. Many of the saddest cases are those who raise funds on Waggle’s innovative crowdfunding platform but fall short of the goal needed for medical treatment.
The Waggle Foundation engages in three primary activities:
- We provide matching funds to donations made on the Waggle crowdfunding platform for the benefit of pets, their guardians and our Animal Welfare Partners who support them. Grants made in this manner have multiplier effect on initial funds raised by incentivizing members of the community to become active co-contributors.
- We provide grants to the neediest cases on the Waggle Crowdfunding Platform who have been unable to raise all the funds required for critical veterinary care. This is a stop-gap measure to help those individuals who have made their best effort to save their pet but now need extra help.
- We provide grants to our Animal Welfare Partners to help offset expenses related to the cost of veterinary care.
Our Grant Criteria:
- The cost of veterinary care for a specific pet case has been established by one of Waggle’s Vet Partners.
- The pet guardian’s/partner’s financial inability to pay the full vet cost has been determined.
- The pet guardian/partner was either unable to participate on Waggle’s Crowdfunding Platform or, despite concerted effort, raised insufficient funds to meet the required cost of care.
The Waggle Foundation can make a difference in the lives of thousands of pets annually – but only with your help. We invite you to join us! Contribute to The Waggle Foundation now.